Listen Live on  
 

Z100

Z100 Is New York's #1 Hit Music Station
 
 

4-Year-Old Bronx Boy Dies After Drinking Rat Poison

 
4-Year-Old Bronx Boy Dies After Drinking Rat Poison
Posted April 30th, 2014 @ 10:51am

(By

A 4-year-old Bronx boy died on Monday after ingesting what investigators have said might be rat poison.

Juan Sanchez was rushed to Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital on Sunday after his family noticed he was foaming at the mouth and turning blue, the Daily News reports.

 

READ MORE

Photo Credit: Getty Images 

Recommended Stories

More from Z100

*