Posted Wednesday, February 12th 2014 @ 9pm
Photo Credit: Getty Image
It's never a bad idea to go BIG on Valentine's Day. But the rest of the year, it's often the little things that count. According to a new survey, here are the ten SMALL things that matter most in a relationship! Let me know if you can think of any more!
1. A kiss goodbye before you go to work.
2. An occasional dinner out.
3. Randomly saying "I love you."
4. Having a regular date night.
5. Romantic weekend getaways.
6. Going on walks together.
7. Cooking for the other person.
8. Giving them a gift for no reason.
9. Flirty text messages.
10. Buying them flowers.
*Can you think of any more that are important to YOU?