Listen Live on  
 

Z100

Z100 Is New York's #1 Hit Music Station
 
 
On Air Now Listen Live on  

Maxwell

Girl Severely Burns Her Boob After Falling Asleep On Top of Her Cell Phone!!

 
Girl Severely Burns Her Boob After Falling Asleep On Top of Her Cell Phone!!

When Dionne Baxter fell asleep on top of her charging iPhone 4, I bet she didn't think she'd wake up with a 5 inch burn on her boob!! The 24yr old English woman dozed off with the phone underneath her.  She said she woke up in pain and then rushed herself to the hospital. 

 

Because she chooses to sleep naked, there was no barrier between the phone and her skin. As the phone got hot, it resulted in a large burn that covered about 5 inches of her breast. And to make things worse, the burn became infected.

 

Dionne told "The Sun" that she is now worried about breast feeding if she has another child. TAKE A LOOK AT THE BURNS

Recommended Stories

More from Z100

*