Listen Live on  
 

Z100

Z100 Is New York's #1 Hit Music Station
 
 

Maxwell

Student Suspended For an Accident!!!

 
Student Suspended For an Accident!!!

DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG

So, here's what happened...17yr old Chaz Seale says he was running out of the house for school and reached in the fridge. Instead of grabbing a Dr. Pepper for his lunch, he accidentally scooped up a Coors Light!! Seems like a legit mistake. You're in a rush, and just snatch and grab something in a hurry!!

When he arrived at school and realized what happened, he let his teacher know. The teacher then followed school policy and told the principal, who then issued Chaz a 3 day suspension!

Do you think the punishment is ok?!?!

Recommended Stories

More from Z100

*