Sweepstakes Name: The Z100 Jingle Ball 2013 Kick-Off Party Text-to-Win Promotion Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”)
Station: WHTZ (the “Station”)
Station Address: 32 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10013
Sponsor: Aéropostale Inc.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Each text message, sent or received, may incur a charge as provided in your rate plan. Message and data rates may apply. If you enter via text message, you will receive at least one (1) text message in response to your entry. UPON RECEIVING THE RESPONSE TEXT MESSAGE, YOU WILL HAVE THE OPTION OF OPTING IN OR OUT OF receiving additional MESSAGES BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE MESSAGE.Text-messaging may not be available through all wireless carriers. This Sweepstakes is open only to individuals ("Entrants") who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia that are or will be at least 16 years of age at the time of entry. If you are not a permanent resident of the United States or you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes or to win a prize. Void outside participating Station’s Total Market Area (TMA) and where prohibited or restricted by law. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliated companies and divisions to include individual Stations, iHeartRadio and Clear Channel Media+ Entertainment (collectively, the “Company”), will conduct its Sweepstakes substantially as described in these official rules. “Sweepstakes Entities” shall be collectively be referred to herein to mean any party or entity associated in any way with the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to Company, individual participating Stations, Sponsor (as defined) other sponsoring organizations, any third party prize provider(s) and or prize fulfillment service, and each of the foregoing’s respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, talent, artists, volunteers and contractors of each individual foregoing parties.
By participating, each participant (and if eligible minors, their parents/legal guardians) agrees as follows:
The Company may from time to time conduct sweepstakes concurrently and simultaneously on several participating radio stations owned and not owned by the Company, and in various States, and the Company may add or remove participating stations or change call letters of any participating station at any time during a sweepstakes as announced on the affected station. Participating stations are listed above. For a list of participating stations and/or a copy of the official rules, please visit the office of the participating station during normal business hours or send your request to as instructed herein.
The Sweepstakes is administered by the Company and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sweepstakes administrator. Information you submit during the Sweepstakes will be collected by both the Company and the Sponsor, and will be used as described in their respective privacy policies. Clear Channel privacy practices can be found at http://www.z100.com/cc-common/privacystatement.html; Sponsor’s privacy practices can be found at http://www.aeropostale.com/helpdesk/index.jsp?display=safety&subdisplay=privacy.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Z100 Jingle Ball 2013 Kick-Off Party Enter-to-Win Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on Monday, September 23, 2013 at 12:00a.m. EST and ends on Sunday, October 6, 2013 at 11:59p.m. EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Aéropostale Inc., located at 112 W 34th Street Floor 22, New York, NY 10120-2403 (“Sponsor”) and administered by the Company.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who currently reside in the United States, except employees of Sponsor, The Company, the Station, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion agencies and members of their immediate families. Must be 16 years or older at the time of entry to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is void where restricted or prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter. ONE: Via text messaging: During the Sweepstakes Period, using your cellular phone or a two-way text-messaging device (collectively, the “Device”), text the short code “AERO” to 55100. Once you have sent the text, you will need to reply to a message verifying your eligibility (per these rules) and then you will receive a confirming text message and will receive one (1) entry into that day’s Z100 JINGLE BALL 2013 KICK-OFF PARTY Sweepstakes random drawing and all subsequent days’ (if any) daily prize random drawing. By entering the Sweepstakes via text messaging you agree to receive marketing and promotional texts from Aéropostale as part of the Aéropostale Mobile Marketing Program. As a subscriber to the Aéropostale Mobile Marketing Program, you will receive no more than ten (10) messages per month. You can stop receiving text messages at anytime by texting “STOP” to 237687. For additional information about your subscription to the Aéropostale Mobile Marketing Program, text “HELP” to 237687. Entrants will be charged according to their carrier’s standard message and data rates and entrants should contact their carrier for pricing plans and details. Text-messaging may not be available through all wireless carriers or accessible in all areas. All text entries must be completed and submitted by 11:59pm. EST on October 6, 2013 to be eligible for the final random drawing. TWO: Via the mail (no purchase/text messaging necessary to participate): During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter by hand printing your full name, date of birth, email address and phone number on a plain 3” x 5” piece of paper. Mail your entry in a hand-addressed stamped envelope to: Z100 JINGLE BALL 2013 KICK-OFF PARTY PROMOTION Sweepstakes, 32 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10013. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by October 6, 2013 and received by October 9, 2013 to be eligible for the final daily prize random drawing. You will receive one (1) entry into the random drawing for the day your mail-in entry is received and all subsequent days’ (if any) daily prize random drawings that your mail-in entry is postmarked on. Limit one (1) entry per person regardless of method of entry. Entries will be carried forward to subsequent daily prize random drawings, if any. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is defined as beginning at 12:00 a.m. EST each day and ending at 11:59p.m. EST on the same day. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Device/phone number/email address. All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
Neither Sponsor nor any Sweepstakes Entity is responsible for any online entry that is lost, late, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruption, deletions, defects, delay in operations or transmissions, theft or destruction or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, faulty transmissions, technical malfunctions, or otherwise.
Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, telephone numbers, email addresses, and/or any other methods will void that Entrant's entry and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes.
Standard text messaging rates, as established by an individual's wireless carrier, will apply, and the Stations assume no responsibility for any fees or charges incurred for and associated with any text message sent to or from the Station. Text message entries must meet all requirements set forth in order to be eligible. Winners will be determined in accordance with the criteria set forth in the message in which entries were solicited, and in accordance with the Sweepstakes’s official rules. The text messaging method of entry is designed to work with most of the U.S. major wireless carriers in the United States, but the Company makes no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will participate, and the mobile phone that is used must be capable of sending and receiving text messages. Entrants should check their phone’s features to see if they have that capability. Wireless service providers may charge entrants for each text message, including any error message that is sent and received in connection with the Sweepstakes, based on the applicable wireless service pricing plan. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. Standard text message rates apply. Entry by sending a text message will not improve your chance of winning. By texting to enter, the entrant grants permission to the Company to notify them via a return text message and must agree to accept all applicable charges associated therewith. Entrant is responsible for all applicable fees and taxes associated with placing a text message entry. Company in its sole discretion may add or delete a cellular carrier at any time, without notice. Proof of text messaging to the Code is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Company of such enter to play. Decisions of the Company are final. Such decisions may include, but are not limited to, whether an entry adheres to the entry criteria, the time of entry receipt by the Company, the order in which text message entries are received, the eligibility of the entrant, and in the event entry requires the submission of an answer or response, whether that answer or response is correct. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Station may contact them, via phone or text message, at the telephone number from which the text message entry was received. Any and all fees arising out of the transmission of a text message shall be the sole responsibility of the entrant. Message and data rates may apply per the entrant’s carrier. By participating in a Sweepstakes in which text message-based entry is permitted, entrants acknowledge that text messages are distributed and delivered through third party providers; the Company does not guarantee, and shall not be responsible for, the delivery or timeliness of any text message entry. The Company will at all times consider the time that a message is logged as arriving in its system as being the time of entry, regardless of the time at which the entrant attempted to send the entry and any technical problems or other complications that may have delayed its delivery. The Company, through its third party text messaging administrators, will store all messages received on its system. The Company is not responsible for service outages, message failures, transmission delays or any other factor affecting the availability or performance of the text messaging service. The Company further reserve the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if, in the sole discretion of the Company, it is impossible or impractical to complete the Sweepstakes as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
Only one winner per household permitted for the duration of the Sweepstakes. Entries are subject to any applicable restrictions or eligibility requirements listed herein. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email or telephone phone number submitted at the time of entry and qualification. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, mobile service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, mobile phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the website administrator for online entries. When applicable the website administrator’s computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Entries must contain all information requested and must be received on or before the deadline for registration to be deemed valid.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: Beginning weekdays, on or about September 27, 2013 through October 6, 2013 at 8:00p.m., ten (10) potential daily prize winners will be randomly selected each day by the Company in separate random drawings from among all eligible entries received/postmarked by the end of each day. Drawings for Saturdays and Sundays will take place on Mondays. Entries postmarked on Saturdays will also be included for Sunday drawings and all subsequent days’ (if any) random drawings. The final random drawing will take place on or about October 9, 2013 at 8:00 pm. Odds of winning a prize depends on the number of eligible entries received via text or mail-in. The Sweepstakes Entities reserve, at their sole discretion, the right to choose an alternative winner(s) in the event that that a winner has been disqualified or is deemed ineligible. If the entrant is unable to verify registration information the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon placing of a phone call or sending of an e-mail or any other form of communication the Company may use to contact a potential winner. The Company is not obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine or other message. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner or for any late, misdirected, or if the potential winner is a minor, for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of the entrant to provide signed parental or guardian consent. If the potential winner does not claim the prize within the appropriate time given upon notification or unless otherwise stated herein, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited, no alternative prize will be substituted. By participating, entrant agrees (a) to be bound by these official rules; (b) as between entrant and the Sweepstakes Entities, that the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities is final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (c) entrant is not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) in the event that the entrant does not comply with the rules, then the eligible winner will be disqualified. The Sweepstakes Entities, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to select an alternate qualifier and/or potential winner at that time.
- DAILY PRIZES: Each winner will receive Two (2) VIP Passes for the Jingle Ball 2013 Kick-Off Party at Aéropostale Time Square Store at 1515 Broadway, New York, NY on October 11, 2013 from 3:30pm to 6:30pm featuring a live performance by Austin Mahone (the “Event”). Ten (10) daily prizes will be awarded for a total of one hundred (100) possible winners for the contest period. No cash in lieu of prizes will be awarded. No more than the advertised number of prizes shall be awarded. The prize is awarded if properly claimed according to the Official Rules. The Sweepstakes Entities do not make, and are not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s). If the winner is disqualified or is found to be ineligible for the Sweepstakes, the Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award the prize, at their sole discretion.
A total of 100 prizes will be awarded.
Each winner will receive a pair of tickets valued a $25.00/ticket
Total ARV: $5,000
Prizes provided by: Aéropostale Inc.
7. PRIZE REDEMPTION: The potential winner will be notified by the Company by phone, text or email, within 48 hours after the applicable daily prize drawing. The potential winner must contact the Company, as instructed, on or before Wednesday, October 10, 2013 at 6:00pm EST to claim the prize. If the Company is unable to reach a potential winner or the potential winner does not contact the Company within this time frame, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected by the Company in its sole discretion. On the day of the Event, winner must bring the signed release for winner and winner’s guest in order to receive the two (2) VIP Passes and gain entrance to the Event. No one under 16 years of age will be allowed entrance to the Event unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Conditions and restrictions may apply. All taxes, upgrades and any other expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules as included in a prize are the responsibility of each winner. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, except in Company’s sole discretion. All prizes must be redeemed from the Station within 30 days of the Sweepstakes end date unless otherwise stated in the Sweepstakes’s official rules or unless required as in date specific prizes. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If the winner is not available on the specified dates, winner will be disqualified and the Company reserves the right to choose an alternative prize winner. For certain prizes which are date specific such as event or concert tickets, the Company is not responsible for the cancellation or rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded. Company reserves the right to not award the grand prize associated with that canceled event or concert, without any payment or obligation to the winner or potential winner. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon. Location of seats and tickets are in Company’s sole discretion or may be predetermined as supplied by the Sponsor. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on their respective prizes. The Company reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value or may substitute such prize with another prize of equal or greater value, if for any reason a prize, or any portion thereof, as described herein and at the sole discretion of the Company. Winner(s) must present state authorized identification prior to being awarded the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. If actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, or the winner and/or if applicable, his/her guest(s) and/or eligible travel companion(s) forfeit, do not use, or are determined ineligible for any portion of the prize, the winner will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail value, and such difference will be forfeited. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
Unless otherwise stated herein above, participants and winner(s) must be at least 16-years old, as of the date of entry and prize award and is a legal resident of the 50 U.S. or D.C. Participants and winners must reside within the participating Station’s Total Market Area (TMA) as determined by the Station or otherwise defined by Arbitron. Commonly the TMA represents the total overall radio station's comprehensive listening market audience within a geographic area encompassing all industry defined media market areas. If entries include minors, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Unless otherwise stated herein, only one (1) entry per person and only one (1) prize per household for any thirty (30) day period. The potential prize winner and, if the potential prize winner is under the age of the majority in their state of residence (which is eighteen (18) in most states but is nineteen (19) in Alabama and Nebraska and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi), the potential prize winner's parent or guardian, may (in Company’s sole discretion) be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and any other form necessary to verify eligibility, along with the required releases within twenty four (24) hours after the first (1st) delivery attempt to entrants e-mail address in order for the potential prize winner to be qualified for the prize, unless otherwise stated herein or at the time of notification. The potential prize winner's failure to return all required forms within this time period may result in the potential winner being disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Notwithstanding the determined age requirement set forth above, it is strictly prohibited for anyone who does not meet the age requirement at the time of entry to be allowed to participate in the Sweepstakes and no one under the age of thirteen (13) shall be permitted to enter any sweepstakes, contests or other promotions at any time, under any circumstances. Employees of the Company, the Station, the Sweepstakes’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- RELEASES AND CONDITIONS. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, Sweepstakes Entities, its employees and agents, Sponsor and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or from the award, receipt and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree and acknowledge that in order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company and agree to the terms herein, including but not limited to the prize conditions in this paragraph. The prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. Winner and if applicable, winner’s guest must comply with all rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize in its entirety. The prize elements will be awarded as described herein (subject to legal restrictions, etc.). By accepting the prize, Grand Prize Winner must agree to the prize conditions on participation and must sign a release to be eligible to receive a prize and hereby agrees that: (i) that all decisions of the Company, judges, and Sweepstakes Entities with respect to the Sweepstakes are final and binding; (ii) to release the Company, Station and sponsors and their respective parent companies and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensees from any and all claims in connection with the Sweepstakes and the award or use of the prizes; (iii) to allow the Company to and Sponsor to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses, biographical material, in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Sweepstakes, without additional financial or other compensation; and (iv) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Sweepstakes Entities’ sole control. All taxes, related fees, other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of prizewinner. The Company, Sponsor, and Station do not make, and are not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company will have no further obligation to winner.
- TAXES. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the official rules, regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- CONDUCT AND DECISIONS. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company and Sponsor personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim the Grand Prize, the winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the Grand Prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. Any reference in these Official Rules or as part of the Sweepstakes to The Company’s, Station’s and/or Sponsor's "discretion" and/or any exercise of discretion by Sponsor, Station or the Company shall mean in Company’s, Station’s and/or Sponsor's "sole and unfettered discretion." Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Company further reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Sweepstakes null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Sweepstakes have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Sweepstakes; (ii) cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if, in the sole discretion of the Company, it is impossible or impractical to complete the Sweepstakes as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort ; (iii) alter or amend these Sweepstakes rules at any time; and (iv) stop or conclude the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the Sweepstakes rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
- MISCELLANEOUS. Void outside the United States, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Station reserves the right to determine eligibility should special circumstances arise, all decisions are considered final and binding. These rules are designed to be fair and equal to all participants. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period from all participating stations. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules, or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time as announced on the Station(s). The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the Station during normal business hours or visit the Station’s website. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these official rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant’s fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. The conduct of the Sweepstakes is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting promotions, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Sweepstakes, etc. as required by applicable local and state law.
- WINNER'S ANNOUNCEMENT: The name of the prize winners may be obtained by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to: Z100 Jingle Ball Kick-Off Party Text-to-Win Promotion Sweepstakes, 32 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10013.